Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Yogurt?

As I've heard my dad ask my little brother before "Do you know what the difference is between you and a cup of yogurt?... Active culture!"

Do you need some culture in your life?
(and I'm not talking about the good-type of bacteria cultures)

Then why don't you stop by the Art Access Gallery in Salt Lake City tomorrow night sometime between 6-9pm!

Tomorrow, Friday the 3rd, is the second artist reception for my Dad's artwork.


It is also their Holiday Exhibition, and so Bryant and I are making the whole night a holiday date night. We are planning on going up to the show, then heading out to eat and go see the lights at Temple Square (then definitely planning on coming home, snuggling up with hot chocolate and watching a Christmas movie!)


It's completely free (and there is free food!) and you get to come visit Lance Peacock (my dad) and several other artists.

We had a HUGE turnout a couple weeks ago at the first artists reception.

So if you missed out last time, (or even if you came but want to come again) you're more than welcome to come!

Any questions? Leave me a message!

Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment