Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

All grown up!

Wednesday was my sweet little sister's 12th birthday!
I can't believe she's all grown up! I was 11 when she was born, I feel so old!
She will be in Jr. High next year! This seriously freaks me out...

Last night we went out to celebrate.
Every year, she chooses to go to the Mayan for dinner.
If you've never been there, it's a Mexican restaurant, themed like the Mayan jungle, complete with massive, working water fall with a diving show.


My brothers gave her the new Taylor Swift CD

And my parents gave her a Chia pet. I didn't know they still made these, let alone that my sister knew what they were and wanted one!
It's donkey from Shrek. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Bryant and I got her a gift card to the movie theater. She is always asking if we can take her to see a movie but we never seem to take the time to do it. She was excited and said she wants to go see Harry Potter!


And she got deep fried ice cream (burrito flavored ice cream, as my dad calls it) with a firework in it! That was pretty awesome too. We didn't know if you were supposed to blow it out or what, but after a minute or two it went out on it's own.


My brother and my Dad
My sister sharing her ice cream!

I for got to get a picture of my other brother. He brought a date to dinner and she was super nice and really cute! Hopefully she sticks around!

I also forgot to get a picture of my sister's whole outfit. My mom made her this adorable skirt and my sister looked beautiful!

I hope she had a great birthday because we had a lot of fun being with her!
Happy Birthday sweetheart!


1 comment:

  1. there is nothing like having two good, cute, and thoughtful girls-Dad

    ReplyDelete