Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

City Weekly Article!

I just worked 8 hours.

Mind you, that means constantly moving for 7 1/2 hours, on the phone for half that time, with a giant belly that's threatening to rip my back up, dealing with angry customers who could use a dose of holiday cheer (or really strong egg nog) On 3 hours of sleep, after a 7am history final.

I'm super grumpy.

I should be writing a 6 page essay due tomorrow.
But instead, I'm bragging about my Dad!

You should all check out this article that was published in City Weekly about him!

Or you can pick up this weeks copy and find it in there!

Bragging about talented family members always cheers me up. Especially after I argued with a lady for 5 minutes about how we didn't have a historical fiction section and she insisted that someone took her to it last time she was in there and that I just didn't know what I was talking about.

Also, procrastinating papers, chocolate chip cookie dough shakes from iceberg, Bryant's hand in mine and watching my tummy stretch in funny ways from an active baby girl makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment