Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Reasons this kid needs to arrive ASAP

Reasons this kid needs to arrive ASAP:

  1. I don't want to shave my legs anymore with this ginormous belly in the way. Seriously, it should be an Olympic sport.
  2.  I can't roll over in bed without sitting up completely, shifting my body sideways, and laying back down. It's tedious work.
  3. I have cankles
  4. My face is so swollen, it looks like I was attacked by bees and had an allergic reaction.
  5. Heartburn... 'nuff said...
  6. I'm grumpy, and people seem annoy me more than usual.
  7. I'm bored, because I'm too sore to do anything like cleaning, walking, shopping, taking Savannah to the park, even sitting too long in front of the television makes my back hurt.
  8. I only own 2 short-sleeved maternity shirts, and only one of them still fits. And it's too hot to wear my long-sleeved ones, and pointless to buy any new maternity shirts.
  9. I want to be able to drink a mexican coke so bad.
  10. I will punch my doctor in the face if he tells me I haven't dilated or effaced any more than I did last week.
But the #1 reason is because I want this baby in my arms. I want to cuddle him, and talk to him, and I want to see if he looks more like Bryant or more like me, and I want to take him home and just give him all the love and attention that I've been waiting to give him for 39 long weeks.

Me at 39 weeks, and Savannah trying to hand me a pretend cupcake she made me.

4 comments:

  1. Bahhh this was cute. I know you probably don't think so, but I loved this. Also your banner picture is HILARIOUS. I've seen it a million times, but Savannah's face is SO full of mischief. I laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! And I crack up every time I see that picture!

      Delete
  2. That picture is sooo cute! You are such a cute pregnant lady... lucky kiddos to have such a good mom :)

    ReplyDelete