Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I'm doing tomorrow

I have a busy day tomorrow!
It's going to involve:


Going to watch my little sister's presentation on ancient Egypt (my mom made her costume, how cute!)
Going to my Dad's art show at the Art Access II gallery in Salt Lake City!
(I'm so excited for this!)
The artist reception is tomorrow (Friday, Nov, 19th) from 6-9pm and it's an open house. Everyone is welcome to come!!! Come support my dad and get to visit with him!
For more information, visit my dad's blog or visit here or here.

I am also:

Doing some Christmas shopping! I want to get all my in-laws stuff done tomorrow so I can send it with my Brother in-law Tyler and Sister in-law Chantel when they go back to California next week. Speaking of Chantel, She's coming to town tomorrow and staying will us all weekend! Woo Hoo!!!

And last but not least I'm going to...


Harry Potter!

Bryant and I have been re-watching a lot of the old movies this last week, I'm so excited to see this one tomorrow!

Actually, I'm just really excited tor everything tomorrow!!! And to make it better, Bryant and I both have the whole day off!

Also, if anyone has any questions about my Dad's show, leave a comment or send and e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment