Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Art show!

So as I have said many times before, my dad, Lance Peacock, is an amazing artist!
And Friday, November 19th he is being featured at the Art Access gallery in Salt Lake City as party of their gallery stroll!


The artist reception will be that night from 6-9 pm but everyone is welcome to visit any time after that, and my dad will also be featured in their Holiday group exhibition which holds another artists reception December 3rd from 6-9pm and runs through mid-January.
My dad will be there for both artists receptions (so will I!)


The gallery is free to the public (but you're more than welcome to purchase a painting!) and on the 19th and the 3rd there will be refreshments. It's also right next to the Gateway, which means you can grab some dinner, do some Christmas shopping, and see some amazing art! It makes for a perfect holiday date night so bring friends, relatives or a special sweetheart! (I'm bringing mine!)


These are just a few selections of my dad's work, there are many more that will be there!
For more information, please visit the art access website, the Salt Lake Gallery Stroll website or feel free to leave a comment or message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment