Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sick, sick, sick...

Bryant and I got home last night from a wonderful family reunion!
I was going to write a post on it but I realized that most of my photos from the week are on Bryant's iphone...

And he is at work.

So instead, I'm going to tell you all how awesome my husband is. All week I have been so sick to my stomach. No, I haven't ralphed... yet... but I feel like I am on the verge of losing everything I have eaten over the last week. Including the few dozen saltine crackers I've been nibbling on since yesterday.
(Isn't Bryant so handsome? I got really lucky!)

The 5 hour car drive home didn't help either, seeing as I get carsick anyways.

My poor husband is such a sweetheart. I felt bad because he was so worried. He kept asking "what can I do? do you need more sprite? Can I make you some soup? Want another blanket? Is the TV too loud?"

I told you, he's the best husband in the whole world!

Thanks to Bryant's loving care and 12 hours of sleep, I was feeling a LOT better this morning.

Until I tried to eat breakfast...

Oatmeal+Bryant at work= me feeling like crap.
I want Bryant home. I need him to give me a back scratch and a good cuddle. I think I'm going to call him and have him bring home a movie and another large sprite.

I also need him to make me laugh. Like he did when I hung out with him for the first time ever. He was wearing this Ace-Ventura outfit (it was Halloween)

This was when I realized that I really liked him. He was so funny and out-going.

I'm feeling better already just thinking about him.

Only 5 more hours till he come home...

No comments:

Post a Comment