Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Macfarlane family reunion!

Last week Bryant and I went to the Macfarlane family reunion! (his mom's side of the family)
It was tons of fun and we were able to go to one of my favorite places, Yellowstone!

I have a lot more photos I want to post, but they are still on Bryant's camera, so for now i'll just post the ones that were on my phone, and post the others in another blog.

This was the view from the cabin we stayed at.


Games!

Marshmallow gun war!
(Bryant really loved these!)


This adorable redhead is Emily. She asked Bryant to color with her, but he made sure she got some breakfast first. This made me really happy because it showed he will make a great dad... even though he let her have some M&M's in between bites of scrambled eggs...
I'm really hoping I get an adorable little redhead like Emily.


Flat tire on the way to Yellowstone


Old Faithful!

Bryant with his sister Chantel, and his brother Tyler.


Despite these tags they give everyone at the entrance gate, everyone still tries to get as close as they can to buffalo. If you've ever seen one before, they are HUGE! You couldnt pay me enough to get that close to one. Id rather watched from the safety of my car.


You probably shouldn't jump into the hot pots either...


Bryant and his dad brought their motorcycles up to ride through the park.

The whole week was really fun and it was great to get to know Bryant's aunts and uncles and cousins a lot better. Looking forward to the next reunion!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude! My family was in Yellowstone at the same time! Did you see em?!

    ReplyDelete