Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Grandma's Birthday

Yesterday was my Grandma's birthday!

We had a party for her on Monday with the whole family at a park.

My grandma is such an amazing person. She really loves her family, anything you need from her is just a phone call away. Advice, help, a hug, anything!


She's a such a sweetheart, and I love her to pieces!

The party was great. We had a beautiful cake and homemade ice cream!

(Who knew the American Flag could be so tasty? YUM!)

Bryant and the kids had fun playing football...And I had fun holding the babies!

(Please excuse my wind-blown hair...eeek!)


Isn't baby Jackson just the cutest thing ever?! He was so content to just sit on the grass with me, watch everyone play football and play with my bracelet.

Grandma, I love you so much! Thank you for everything. You really deserve the best birthday in the world!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea for that american flag! I want to do one too!!!

    ReplyDelete