Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Some fresh air will do you good.

So Its been about a week since I first got sick, and it just hasn't gone away.
And I really haven't had a day off to just rest up.
And although I didn't work Sunday, I still had to teach my primary class and we had a family party.

Then I had Monday off but I was busy cleaning and then I had a softball game.
In the cold... and in the rain...

So today was my day off again.
I didn't go to the gym.
I didn't run errands.
I didn't clean.
I didn't
do
anything.

I slept until 1:30 in the afternoon, I didn't even really leave the bed until Bryant got home from work around 5:30. But you know me. I can't just be that lazy. I just can't.

So I decided to go outside this evening, get some fresh air, and do some weeding with my mom, dad, Bryant and of course, my puppy Ace.


My parent's dog Sadie was out there too and she wanted to be the center of attention.


She wanted to sit right in my mom's lap the whole time.I didn't get any pictures of Ace, but he was helping pull weeds (well, he was eating them, but it kind of helped haha!) and then he was having fun rolling down the hill into the neighbors yard.

It was nice being outside in the evening air. Lets hope it helps and I can get rid of this annoying cold!

(P.S. One week until we leave for Disneyland! Woo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment