Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

In just a few hours...

In just a matter of a few hours (I should probably be sound asleep right now!) Bryant and I will be on our way to Disneyland!!!

We have almost everything packed except for our toothbrushes, hair brushes, my makeup bag, (things we will be using in the morning and can just toss in) and our cooler needs to be packed still but we will do that in the morning so it stays cold all day.

I went to wal mart to make some CD's of my pictures from our honeymoon in Florida last year and It was so fun to go through them all and reminisce about our wedding day and our trip. I can't believe we have been married almost a year. A YEAR PEOPLE! This year has gone by so fast and it's been the best year of my entire life. I'm married to the most wonderful man in the whole world! Bryant is my best friend and I couldn't have asked for anyone nicer, sweeter, funnier, kinder, out-going or loving. I am so lucky to stand by his side throughout all of our adventures and trials.


I love this man (and all his funny little quirks)


On a different note, that I feel I should add, I ate a jdawg the other day for the first time. They are pretty popular around Provo and Orem and everyone talks about them all the time. But, lets face it, its just a hot dog stand and I don't really eat anything from a pig unless its at a baseball game, but Bryant took me to lunch there before I went to work.

I thought it was pretty good. I got a polish dog (you probably think this is weird, but I don't know what the difference between a polish dog and a regular hot dog are, but Bryant assured me they were much better)


So for me not really being a hot dog kind of gal, I would have to say that I would definitely eat there again. Whatever those Poles are doing to their hot dogs definitely works!

No comments:

Post a Comment