Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Bryant!

Tuesday was Bryant's 26th birthday!
We tried to celebrate all weekend long, since school started Monday and he's a busy kid going to school full time and working full time. Saturday, his Sister Chantel came to visit from Idaho (where she's going to school). It was so fun having her here (and not to mention, a HUGE help! I got a lot of stuff done with her here to watch Savy.) Sunday, we went to church, came home and had homemade lasagna (which, I made. Go me!) and chocolate and peanut butter ice cream cake, which Bryant requested weeks ago. That evening we went for a walk and watched a lightning storm that was hovering over Provo, and made it home in time to play some games while it hovered over our house.

Monday was hectic, and we didn't get to do much. I spent the day standing in lines at the DMV and UVU and running to BYU and a couple of banks and stores... you name it, I was there. And Bryant was at school, then work, then school again. 

That evening, we spent our time indoors watching movies and hanging out.

Tuesday, Bryant had an hour and a half break so Bryant, Chantel, and Bryant's Brother Tyler and I all met at Tucanos for lunch. I love Tucanos, but I always come out overly stuffed! After Bryant went back to school, Chantel, Savannah and I went to the mall to go birthday shopping for Bryant (and maybe a quick stop at the Disney store for Savannah...) And that evening, my mom had bought ice cream, made brownies,and I decorated her kitchen. After brownies and ice cream, we played games, opened presents, and watched more movies together.

I think Bryant really enjoyed his birthday. I always wish I could do something really fun and outgoing for his birthday, but unfortunately, it falls on the wrong day and it's always during the first few days of school. Maybe next year we will have to plan something huge and do it a couple of weeks early.

I love Bryant more than anything. He's the best husband a girl could ask for, and an amazing dad. Savannah and I are so lucky to have him in our lives!

(I had the entire weekend and I didn't take ONE picture of Bryant! Geeze, I feel like a terrible wife haha! So instead, you get this picture from our thanksgiving trip to Mt. Shasta when we were dating. I think he was about 23 in this pic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment