Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Museums and Greek food!

I really need to head over to the craft store, but Savy is taking a nap, and by golly, I'm going to let her sleep. So while I'm waiting for her to wake up and for my laundry to get done, I'll whip up a new post!

Yesterday was Bryant's day off, and starting next week, he will be coaching a basketball camp for a month and won't have any more days off except Sundays. So yesterday, he and Savy slept in most of the morning, (Savannah's been sleeping for 7+ hours the last few nights, but I'm still on our 2, 5, 8am schedule so I was already up). After they got up and ready, we headed off to the Bean Museum at BYU. And no, it's not a museum of beans, like Bryant thought it was going to be. It's a life sciences museum.


Gotta get my picture in front of the Peacocks!

I thought this was pretty awesome. It's a butterfly made out of butterfies


We had fun and I love taking Savy to things like this because it's fun to think that it's her first time ever seeing these animals and bugs.

After the museum, we went out to lunch at one of my favorite Greek restaurants.


   Yum


Savannah was a little mad that she didn't get any chicken gyro.




No comments:

Post a Comment