Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Daddy/Mommy/Daughter date

We finally got some nice weather here!
It was in the 70's and beautiful!

Bryant was able to get someone to take his shift today since he had to go in on his day off, and he decided to take me (and Savannah) on a date.

He really spoiled us and took us to Tucanos for lunch. Then we went to the mall to get some sunglasses, and then to my work and his work,

Tucanos, like always, was great! The grilled pineapple is like a dessert to me! So yummy!

Savannah did great, considering she had been awake for about 3 hours at this point. She slept for the ten minutes we were at the mall, then woke up when we went to visit people at my work. I have been avoiding contacting my work like the plague because I really just want to stay home with my Savy, but my 6 weeks maternity leave is up tomorrow and I figured I really needed to go in if I wanted to keep my job.

It actually felt really nice to be back in there. I've missed the smell of coffee and books and the people I work with. I was able to talk to my manager about my schedule too. I asked her if I would be able to work only one night a week and she said that I could if I wanted too and that if I wanted, I could even just be on call a couple times a week. Perfect!

I get to be home a lot with Savy, and I get to keep my job.
Win-win for me!


Well, I need to cut this post short. Savannah is still colicy and we are just getting into the worst part of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment