Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

 Today was such a beautiful Sunday.
Bryant and I missed church unfortunately, thanks to little miss Savy J, who never cries, except for last night at 1am when she discovered that she's got some pipes on her and screamed to kingdom come.

Needless to say, 8am rolled around bright and early, and we got up, looked at each other with weary eyes and crawled back into bed.

But once we did get up and going, I decided that I didn't want to waste my day inside, especially since it was so beautiful and warm outside. My little brother Sawyer suggested we go out to my grandparents house to ride horses, and I, of course, was all for it! My parents couldn't come because they were working on their taxes, so Bryant, Sawyer, my little sister Sage and of course Savannah and I all packed up and headed out.

 Sawyer is a natural on a horse and was having fun on Apache
 I didn't ride (still recovering from those stitches. I don't think they would be too comfortable while riding a horse...) so I enjoyed wandering around and taking photos

 Bryant is super handsome on a horse. He rode Rio and did a pretty good job

My Grandpa

It was really nice of my grandparents to let us come out on such short notice. My Aunt Nichole and Uncle Brad came out too and my grandma made a big dinner for all of us. 

I was nervous about taking Savannah out all day, but she did really well and slept most of the time. 
Overall, it was a perfect day.
It's always nice to spend a Sunday afternoon with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment