Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blondie

Do you know what I love?
I love getting my hair done.
Like, really love getting my hair done.

Why? you ask.
Well:

I love that it's 2 or 3 hours of getting pampered.
I love that I get a free coke to enjoy while I sit under the warm dryer.
I love that the stylist is always chatty. And if you know me, that's right up my ally. In fact, I learned that the stylist that did my hair is:

Married to a marine
loves the Hunger Games books
Is taking golf lessons to be more involved in the things her husband enjoys
Is planning on going to St. George next month
Possibly Las Vegas too
Wants to wait a few years to have kids
Has a sister-in-law who is pregnant 
her sister-in-law and brother lived in London for 18 months

And lots, lots more.

I love getting my hair colored and trimmed. It's like spring cleaning for my head
And, what woman doesn't love getting her hair washed?

Seriously


Getting my hair done is like a mini-vacation.

In hopes and dreams of summer arriving soon, I decided to go for a blond weave. I like it. Please excuse the mess behind me. It's what tends to happen when you have a baby...



2 comments: