Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday!

When we asked what she wanted to do, she said "I want my kids to throw me a big party with streamers and confetti"

So that's what we did!

I wish I would have snapped a picture of the living room. Bryant and I traded off watching Savannah during church, so he went to the first half and I went to the second. While he was home and everyone else was gone, he decorated my parent's living room with streamers and balloons! It was adorable.

Bryant has been on a "Tangled" kick lately too, so when I sent him out to buy streamers, he came back with Tangled party favors too.

He's too sweet and cute.

My Grandparents came over and brought spaghetti for dinner too. Yum!

We had a great time together and I hope my Mom had a great birthday because if anyone deserves a special day, it's her! I think I feel more confident as a new mom because I have such a great mom!


I love you Mom! Happy Birthday!

(Sorry this is a short post, but I'm tired and it's freezing in here, so if anyone needs me, Savannah and I will be curled up in bed taking a nap, then catching up on our "House" episodes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment