Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Super-mega-awsome weekend!

It's been such a crazy weekend! And I've really been lacking in my blogging. Sorry! I'll try to keep this as short as possible, but I'm warning you, it was a big weekend and LOTS of pictures!

So, like I mentioned a couple of posts ago, it was Strawberry Days here in my little home town. I get so excited every year because this is kind of my kick-off to summer.

So we got an early start to the weekend on Thursday. After Bryant went and took a final at school, we decided to take Ace out for strawberries and cream down at the city carnival.


(I had a ton of these over the weekend. Soooooo good!)


Ace is the KING of puppy-dog eyes. (Well, I know he is a puppy but he still does it so well) You can't help but give in.


Ace did so well at the Carnival that we decided to take him to the park.
He was being really adventurous and checking out the entire park.


That night, I took Ace to obedience school. My parents had signed their dog Sadie up but she had been fixed that morning and couldn't make it to the first class so I asked if I could take Ace. He did really well. At first he was scared and tried to back under the stool I was sitting on, but once he realized how nice the little chocolate lab puppy was next to us, he was happy as a clam. And I was so proud of him because Bryant and I have already taught him to sit and stay so I felt like the proud mama with the kindergartner who could already read.

Friday, we went to the PRCA rodeo!My parents, my sister, my brothers and their friends all came too.

Yeehaw!My little brother Sawyer. Rockin' his pink shirt for the "tough enough to wear pink" night for the Susan G Komen for the cure breast cancer awareness.

My brother Colter (on the Left) and his friend Christian (right) rockin' out the pink too.

My little sister being adorable like always.

Isn't my hubby a hunk?


Wild cow milking.

Saturday we went to the parade! I was in the strawberry days parade all throughout high school, and over the past few years I have been out of town or working so I haven't had a chance to watch the whole thing through for a while. This year, my little brother Sawyer got to be in it with his FFA team.


You can't really see him cause he is on the other side of the street in the back. But see that little crate on the trailer by the front? Those are his chickens! One even layed an egg during the parade hahaha!

After the parade, I still had about an hour before I had to go to work so Bryant and I took my little sister to Parkers to get some yummy burgers for lunch.

(I don't know why his shirt looks like it has yellow stripes on it...)

Sunday was Fathers day and after church we went to my grandpa Bushell's house for dinner with my aunts and uncles and my cousin, his wife and their adorable baby girl. It was so nice out that we all ate outside (my favorite place to eat in the summer!) Afterwards, we went to my grandma and grandpa Peacocks house and got to visit with my cousins there too.

My mom, Bryant and I came up with a good present for my dad. Bryant and I are getting a new computer since this one is about to kick the bucket (this post has taken 2 days to write its getting so bad, plus, the screen is going out and there are lines all throughout it.) And we found a deal that if you buy a mac, you get a free itouch, which works great because I really really really want a mac and I already have an itouch that Bryant gave me for Christmas last year. Originally Bryant was going to get the new Iphone and I was going to take his old one and give my dad my itouch, but with this computer deal, Bryant is going to keep his old iphone, I'm going to get a new, regular phone and I keep my itouch and give my dad the new one.

He's really excited and so am I!

So our weekend was so much fun and exciting that this one seems to be dragging a lot. Bryant is a coach at a basketball camp for the next two weeks so he is gone from 9am to 9pm every day and I'm not scheduled to work until this weekend so I'm feeling really lazy and bored and lonely. So I have decided to head off to the craft store as soon as I finish this to get going on some 4th of July projects.

Sorry this was so long, but you can't say I didn't warn you!

Have a great day everyone!

(P.S. I just remembered that I'll be in Norther California for the 4th of July! Woo! We leave next weekend!)

1 comment:

  1. It looks lie you guys had so much fun! Shhh...don't tell, but I've never been to the rodeo. Hopefully I can talk Corey into taking me & lilia next year!

    ReplyDelete