Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I love having Saturdays off...

I had such a busy Saturday.

But it was fantastic!

I began the day by doing some much needed kitchen cleaning. My dishes were piling over the sink and my recycling had overflowed the can, and my couch was playing house with random junk and bags. I also did a thorough dusting.

Tomorrow, I tackle the table and the desk so I have room to take out my sewing machine, which is also collecting some serious dust.


In the afternoon I went to the Bijou Market in Orem with my friends Katie, Sarah and Jill. It was really hot outside, but it was nice going out and supporting some of the local vendors out there. I even got myself and awesome ring!



(sorry for the fuzziness)

After the market, the three of us went and got some Hawaiian shave ice, yum!

Then Bryant and I went to Pirate Island! It was our friend Jon's birthday and his wife Janine put together a really awesome party. We had never been there but last year they had a big pirate ship in all the city parades to advertise for it. It was kind of like chuck-e-cheese meets Disneyland. The food was good and the theme of the place was pretty fun. It kind of made me want to pull out last Halloween's Peter Pan costume and run around looking for Captain Hook!



Today I had to work all day. I was super bummed too because I had a dream last night that I went to work. No storyline or funny incident or crazy things happened in my dream, it was just simply what I do every day at work. So I woke up feeling a bit like I had wasted a perfectly good nights worth of dreaming, and as I left work this evening It felt oddly like I had been working 2 shifts in a row.

This weeks going to be busy too. Tomorrow is another softball game, and It's Summer Fest in Orem! Bryant is going to be in the parade again and I can't wait to go watch him!

Well, It's off to grab some PJ's and curl up next to my husband and read, enjoying the sound of the summer rain outside. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment