Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bet you never would have guessed....

Bet you never would have thought that I went to the new Twilight movie...

But I did.

Yup, me.

I, Brooke went to the new twilight movie at midnight

You heard me.

As most of you who know me personally know, I am not really a twi-hard. I work at a bookstore so I have access to books that I feel are better written and I took four years of film classes to know when to spot a good movie. But I still ended up seeing it.

My neighbor rented out a whole theater, and rented out a room at a place called Noah's where she threw a party before the movie started. It was actually really fun. My mom had bought tickets for me, my little sister and herself so it was really fun to have a girls night out, which is rare now that I'm married and working and still going to school.


Sage is wearing a shirt that a friend of mine got for our last twilight movie release party at work and asked if she would like it. It says team Alice on the back. It's really big on her, but she loves it!


My mom's best friend (and my second mom) Deanna and her daughter Ashley came too!


And my friend Valinda was there with her adorable daughters too.

(sorry Mom and Valinda, I stole some of these photos from your facebook)

They had a white elephant gift exchange and I thought I was being clever with the body spray I found called "twilight woods" and what did I end up with? Bubble bath and lotion called "twilight woods" haha! I'm actually really happy I got it cause it smells really good and I could use a bubble bath for sure.

As for the movie? I was actually really surprised by it. It wasn't AS cheesy as the other two (thank goodness!) and they really lightened up the characters (double thank goodness!) People were actually smiling and not looking at the ground and mumbling the whole time.

so overall, it wasn't a waste of half a nights sleep haha!

Well, now I'm off to clean the apartment and start packing for California! We leave bright and early tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Booke,

    This was a fun night, and I am glad that my daughters still want to hang out with their mom, and I thought the movie was much better then the first two. Althought a midnight everything seems good!


    Love ya
    Mom

    ReplyDelete