Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday!

My baby brother is no baby anymore...

On the 28th he turned 20!

Geeze, It seems like only yesterday that he was just learning to drive and THAT was freaking me out!

Now he is 20, he's MASSIVE (He is going to play football for Snow College in the Spring) and he can pick me up and spin me around before I even know what happened.

The fact that he is 20 is just freaking me out a little here. Ok freaking me out A LOT!
We decided to go out to Wingers for his birthday dinner. His friend Christian's birthday was a few days earlier so we were celebrating his too. And... This is the part I still can't believe he is old enough for (even though he's been old enough for years now) but his adorable girlfriend Jacee came too. I think this was the first time she got to meet the whole family.

She's so cute and Hey, if anyone can put up with Colter's teasing and pestering, hats off to them ;-)
See what I mean? He just HAD to start a food fight...

What happened to this little scrawny kid?


Oh yeah.... This is what happened...

haha only my brother could keep himself out of trouble by making friends with security at a concert...

I love you Colter, even if you are a pest...

Oh and also
Happy birthday Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment