Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm so greatful for friends!

Overall this was a great weekend.

Saturday, Bryant had the day off and I didn't have to work until noon so I got to do my favorite thing to do on Saturday mornings... Sleep in!

Bryant brought me lunch at work, which was great because we went outside and I enjoyed being in the sun spending a quick half hour with the best man in the world.

That night, we went to one of my friend Sarah's apartment and we hung out with Miranda and Katie and played some games.

Sunday was really great. I've been really struggling with my primary class (if you couldn't tell from any of my previous posts.) And I just didn't want to go. Bryant offered to just go and let me stay home, but thats like throwing him to a pack of wolves, so I said I would tough it out and it was my turn to do the lesson, so I took a bit of extra time and really worked on it.

A lot of our kids were gone, which sadly, was a huge relief. It's just easier to manage, and I needed to take it easy yesterday or I was going to break down. But class went really well, Bryant was really good at keeping them entertained when they started to lose interest in my lesson and began to get rowdy.

After church, Bryant and I set to work on making lasagna for dinner with my family.

Isn't he the best?
Sorry for the gross looking hair...
Needless to say, the lasagna turned out awesome! Even my little sister, who thought she wouldn't like lasagna had two helpings!


After dinner, we went to my friend Janine and her husband Jon's apartment along with my friend Jessica and her husband Brandon and played games. We taught them how to play garbage, which is Bryant's familie's version of Phase 10 so to speak. But it's a lot more fun in my opinion and you just play with face cards. And of course, Bryant won :)

But the best part of the night?


Watching our husbands trying to fix the clock on the oven.

I know, I know, this is what married people do for fun I guess haha! And yes, I took several pictures but Bryant deleted them all (oh the woes of using his camera for everything) except this one, and no, he wasn't really sticking his bum out like that, he just did that when he realized I was taking pics.

Also, School ends officially Thursday! I'm excited to get started on some projects I've been planning and a yoga group I'm trying to start. Look for updates soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love game nights!! WAHOO school ends! Yoga Group?! I want in!!!!!

    ReplyDelete