Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Braggin' Rights

So, I'm sorry, but I think I get to have some bragging rights today.

First off, I'm going to brag about this kid
This is my younger brother Sawyer, who had his state FFA competition today aaaaaand....


He took 5th individually and his group took 1st overall!!!!
This means that he gets to go to nationals in Indianapolis for free!
I'm so stinkin' proud of him! He definitely deserves it, he's been working hard for this. Great job Sawyer!!!

Now my turn :)
So all week I have been working on a 3,000 word paper for my South African History class. I did mine on animal conservation in the Kalahari desert and I got it done this afternoon!

Also, I got my last research paper back from my geography class on obesity (that one I blogged about a while back that I thought was due the next day so I stayed up all night writing it, only to find out it wasn't due till the next week?)

Yeah, I totally got 100%!
My professor said I was good at doing research. Thats always a good compliment for history majors. We do a lot of research...

All my classes are done! I just have one final that is a take home due next Wednesday and one art history final next Thursday.

Yup, it's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats!!! I bet it is such a nice feeling... way to go!

    ReplyDelete