Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I can feel summer trying to creep in...

Summer is so close I can feel it.
It was 67 degrees outside today! It's pretty sad that that feels warm to me. Even Bryant said he can't wait for 90 degree weather.

Me either...



So today I had the morning and afternoon off so we decided to sleep in. Then Bryant suggested that we try a new pizza place my parents recommended.



And we all know how much I love pizza!

This is Pizzeria 712 in Orem, Utah.

I'm in love with the look of this place!


They even had Mexican Coke! Yum!
Bread and Hummus (no worries, there was a lot more bread, we just ate it too fast!)

Our pizza had house pulled mozzarella cheese, house made sausage, carmelized onions, and tomato sauce. It was supposed to have fennel on it but I'm not really a fan of fennel. It kind of tastes like licorice to me.

It was so good!

This picture cracks me up. It makes it look like I'm savoring the pizza (well, I kind of am) but Bryant got the picture just as I was blinking. (Also, I was definitely in a pizza mood, notice my kaleidoscope pizzeria shirt? Groovy huh?)

For desert, we got and amano chocolate tart (amano chocolate is a local chocolate made here in Utah) with creme anglaise and a pistachio brittle on the top. Yummy! It was so good we ate it up before I remembered to take a picture.


We both LOVED it and are definitely going back!


After we were done eating, we went to the store to buy me a new pair of sunglasses, I put mine on today and they had a big old scratch on them. We also bought Ace a new leash. The stinker chew through 2 of them this week!

We hooked him up outside so he could roam around and not go anywhere. 5 minutes later, we hear a wimper at the door and there stands ace with half a leash still attached.

Then my brother wanted to take him up to the foothills and he hooked him up so he wouldn't jump in the fire, and within minutes he had chewed through it too!

But we still love him and took him to a field to get his wiggles out this afternoon.

1 comment: