Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

A very busy week

So Bryant just popped in the new Terminator movie (it came out the night before our wedding so we never went to see it) so this post will be short because I'm in need of some snuggle time with him (stress does that to me, it makes me needy...)


So I had a busy weekend. And here are some of the highlights.


This weekend I:

Went thrifting and found a new record and a pink and orange jacket, and as we walked out, Bryant took this beautiful picture of the overcast sky...
I bought new sunglasses (my old ones got a big ole' scratch in them)
Oh yeah, and gave myself bangs.

I went to the gym (and bought a month membership so I'll be more motivated to actually go.)

I went tanning (I know, I know, fake baking, but I need that base tan before I go outside more and more.)


I joined a softball team with BryantAnd I hit a ball (but I got out at first) and I caught a line drive to 2nd and got the batter out. I felt pretty cool, even people in the stands and the ump told me it was a good catch!
Haha I caught him while he was blinking. He found those pants in a box of old baseball uniforms my parents had kept that were my two brothers. He went all out, socks and all. And our shirts my parents are going to print for us will be the same style has his but 3/4 sleeve and gray with blue sleeves.

I bought new running shoes (I realized I only own flats, heels, and flip flops)

I got started on my 3,000 word research paper on animal conservation in the Kalahari Desert.I did some much needed grocery shopping and helped Bryant make dinner tonight. He made steak and I made a side of homemade alfredo again with some garlic bread.

And I found a cat outside.
She had a collar and was way preggo, so she's probably not far from her house.But we left her some milk outside anyways. She didn't want to come in and would only let Bryant pet her.

So this post was a lot longer than I thought it would be, but apparently I was a lot busier this week than I thought. Well, I'm off to go snuggle and watch terminator...

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like a busy week. I need some running shoes too! I've been going to the gym.. in some of my flats! Eeek! It's time to invest in some good running shoes.

    ReplyDelete