Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Auntie Brooke

This was A great weekend!

It started on Friday, when Bryant told me that I got to pick whatever I wanted to do (which Align Centermade me so happy cause I had been up until 4 in the morning the night before writing a research paper, only to find out it wasn't due until this week... Lame sauce)
So after school, I made Bryant come to the craft store with me where I bought fun stuff to make a new hair clip to go with the skirt and shirt Bryant had also bought me the day before (I love my husband!)
He found this giraffe hat and I love all the foliage behind him, it makes it look like he's in the jungle.

Afterwords, We went to a store to buy my new niece an outfit, and then all of a sudden, I was really craving Italian food, so we went to Olive Garden for dinner. While we were there, I realized that their dishes are beautiful! I couldn't help but take pictures.
Not to mention, they gave me a HUGE plate for my food, It actually made my food look small because it didn't fill up the whole plate.Saturday, Both Bryant and I had to work until about 3 (Bryant was supposed to get off at 6 but I came home to him doing laundry and packing, such a great husband! He had gotten off early.)

We quickly packed up some stuff and headed off to Rexburg Idaho to visit my brother-in-law and his wife. They were blessed last week with the most beautiful baby girl!Check out those adorable cheeks!
They named her Jayden Rachel Stokes, and she was 8lbs 3oz!
She is such a good baby, and I love that when you hold her, she just sits and stares at you.
I am so in love with her! And I'm so excited to be an aunt!

The trip was short but it was really good. Bryant's parents were there and his sister Chantel was there for her next semester of school. It was like a mini family reunion. We had a great Easter and I really enjoyed watching conference.

Monday, we left a little earlier than we had originally planned because Utah was going to get a huge snow storm in the late afternoon. Thankfully, we missed the worst of it, We got tons of rain in Salt Lake and crazy hail when we got around the point of the mountain.

I was worried when we got home because I ordered a pizza and it took an hour and a half for it to be delivered. I thought the driver got stuck in the snow, but come to find out, he had locked his keys in his car. I wasn't too upset that my pizza was cold, I'm just glad that my craving for dominos didn't cause an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment