Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I need to work on having patience

So do you know what I have decided?
That primary=free babysitting.
And the worst part?


It's for the kids whose parents I have never seen or met.


Super-ultra lame sauce....


I just want to go to a regular class.
Just once.
I'm desperate for friends here.
Please?



I really should get out of my pajamas. It's 11:30 and church starts in an hour and a half.



But I'm actually kind of having fun watching Bryant playing a video game version of Dante's Inferno. We have a really beautiful illustrated copy of the Divine Comedy at my work that I want.


Also on a brighter note, it's supposed to be 75 degrees outside today. So long winter! I won't really miss you that much, you over stayed your welcome. I'm taking my puppy for a really long walk this afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Is this brook???? I agree with the whole primary thing! I was in nursery in my ward for a year and i swear that is what it is... Free Babysitting! We even had a mom (who already had one monstrous child in the nursery and had a second one on the way) say to us, I'm so glad he's starting in nursery, I'm tired of dealing with him at church and am ready for you guys to. WHAT!!! I'm sorry but it's not our fault that your kid is out of control! grrr... But I have to say now that I'm out of it I miss the kids so much! It was good running into you the other day!

    ReplyDelete