Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

We may not be perfect but we are family

WARNING! Lots-o-pictures!!!


This week had been insane!


I finally took my last 2 finals. I turned in my 4 page essay-style final for South African History (at 7:35 pm, one hour before it was due!) and I took my art history final the next morning. I really hope I did ok. I was feeling really good about my S. African history final until he handed back my research paper. I only got an 85%. He said I didn't go into enough detail about the history of the Kalahari desert, which bummed me out because I wrote it on animal and plant conservation, not the history. But oh well.

After my last final, Bryant and I went to rubios with my mom and some people from her work for lunch to celebrate!(I just realized that nearly every pic I have of Bryant, he's wearing a green shirt...)


Thats my mom at the head of the table! Her co-workers were taking her out for her birthday.


Then yesterday, my mom, dad, grandparents and I went to my aunt Lynae's graduation!


Thats her with her boys, McKay, Coleman and Wyatt. (And can you see her rad red shoes?!)


Afterwords, We went to her house for a BBQ to celebrate. I always love family parties because I get to play with the babies and all my little cousins!

This is Jaylea. She wouldn't let me take a picture so thats why it's so fuzzy. She's adorable and she did my hair while we were at the party (keep reading to see the outcome)


This is Jackson, Jaylea's baby brother and her mom. He's the happiest baby you have ever seen! And he's built like a linebacker. Bryant is all sorts of excited about this, He thinks he could be the next BYU superstar. But don't tell my uncle that (he cheers for the U of U...meh haha)



And here is my other cousin's baby River with my mom and dad. You think they are ready for a grandkid? You bet your buttons they are! (just hand me a bachelors degree, some money and a dash of maturity and we will get working on that)


And here I am being the multitasker. I'm holding river, showing Macey how to use my itouch, and getting my hair done by Jaylea (she ran away once Bryant pulled out the camera)

And the end result of my hair-makeover...


Beautiful right? haha!

Well, I have a busy day ahead of me. My little sister and I are heading to the craft store to get some stuff to make mother's day gifts, then it's off to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment