Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

One Month!

                                       
                                      


This handsome, chubby, blue eyed boy is 1 month old today! Time has gone into overdrive lately. This whole month was a blur! We are loving having Deagan in our family. He is so mellow, and so easy. When he does cry, you know exactly what he needs. The other night was the first time he's ever cried and I couldn't immediately tell what was wrong, and he fussed and cried for 15 minutes. Finally, I just went and laid him down on the bed, and he stopped, and fell asleep.

Savannah is not nearly as jealous as I thought she would be. She loves being a big sister, and is constantly touching him, hugging and kissing him, and is right by his side when he starts to cry. 

We have started to get some "real" smiles from him, not just sleepy or gassy grins, real smiles! He eats like a horse! Some days I get frustrated because he will eat and eat and eat, and I feel like I spend the whole day feeding him, rather than getting time in to get other stuff done. But his cheeks, oh man, I could nibble those cheeks all day long. I will gladly spend my entire day feeding him so he keeps those chubby cheeks!

Happy 1 month Deagan!

*note: we are spending the week in Mt. Shasta, California to bless Deagan, visit family, and celebrate Independence Day. I will catch up on all my blog posts about our trip when I get home, because I only have my iPad, and I hate posting on it, as you can tell, the formatting is weird. So, everyone have a happy and safe 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment