Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thats Right, Be Jealous!

I have an amazing husband.
No really, the BEST!

I was craving 3 things tonight:

Italian doughnuts dipped in chocolate
Ice cream
milk

I didn't have doughnuts or ice cream (well, I had a teeny bit but most of it had freezer burn so I ate what I could and tossed the rest) and I only had a few sips left from the Jug of milk I made Bryant buy 2 nights ago. Yeah, I drank a whole gallon by myself in 2 days.

Give me a break, I'm pregnant!

I was also feeling like mush this evening. I came home from work, took a nap and was still groggy so there was no chance that I was going to personally go out and get the these items I so craved.

But Bryant came to my rescue!

The only place I know that sells doughnuts with chocolate to dip them in is the Olive Garden.


Soooo good!

He also spoiled me and brought me back dinner


Go ahead, you have the right to be jealous.

And yes, I used my footstool as a table. My kitchen table in in the future nursery at the moment covered in baby items and craft/scrapbooking supplies.

How awesome is the "But honey, I'm pregnant..." excuse?

Pretty awesome.

But it's ok. My father-in-law told me on the phone tonight that I was allowed to make Bryant do anything I wanted. I'm the "control chip" he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment