Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Nerd Fest at the Stokes' Home

Meet Reggie,

He is one fun fuzzball...
And when you take a photo of him he has to be perfectly still or he looks like a fuzzy carpet like in this picture when Bryant was rubbing his tummy.

He is my Aunt Nicole and Uncle Brad's new dog. They also have a Blue Lacy named Boo. If your wondering what a Blue Lacy is, its a mix between bloodhound, greyhound and Coyote, and they are only bred in Texas.

I need to set up a play date for Ace, Reggie and Boo. I have a feeling they would be best friends...

As for Bryant and I here at home, it was...
NERDFEST!!!
I had geography and art history homework tonight and I needed my "thinking glasses".

Now that the dishes are in the dishwasher, the cloths are in the washing machine, the homework is done and I get to sleep in an extra couple hours tomorrow before class so what does that mean???

Another couple episodes of Dexter!

No comments:

Post a Comment