Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolutions

So I don't really ever make new years resolutions because I know I wont keep them. But this year, I decided to be a little more disciplined about my goals and made a resolution to keep my resolutions this year, and my mom keeps telling me that if I write them down, then I'm more likely to actually do them. So here is my list (don't worry, a hard copy is going up on my fridge and another copy on my itouch as well, so I see it every day)

1. I'm getting in shape! I was always doing sports or in a dance class
and so I never had to do anything about being healthy or in shape.
Then what happens? I go to college, I get married, and BAM! I'm in
the worst shape I've ever been in. (minus that time I had
pneumonia) I have already been to the gym this week and I'm going
again tomorrow morning at 6am!


2. Get all A's (b's are also acceptable) in all of my classes this semester.
Geography, South African history and art history to the renaissance?
I can totally pull off all A's...


3. Cook more, eat out less. I've made every meal I've eaten so far this
week, including breakfast (one perk of going to the gym so early)
This also means that I'm going to not only cook, but i'm
going to cook HEALTHIER.


4. Get my scrapbook of my wedding and honeymoon done by my 1st
anniversary (this gives me roughly 4 1/2 months.)


5. Work more on some art and little crafties. (per request of Bryant)
I intend on using up that craft store gift card he got me for
Christmas! Woo!


6. Keep up on housework. We may live in a small apartment so it's super
easy to clean up, however, that means it's also super easy to make messy.
One shirt on the floor or one dish on the counter and it makes the place
look like a truck ran through it.

7. Update my blog at LEAST once a week, hopefully twice.

8. Make at least 1 new set of "Married couple friends"/Get noticed in the ward.

9. Play with Ace a LOT more, and get him fully potty trained (he has had only
1 accident in almost 2 months! woo!)

10. And most importantly, tell Bryant I love him more and let him know how
much I appreciate everything he does everyday.


So there you have it, my major resolutions for this year. 1o is a lofty goal for someone who has never really set any new years resolutions, but I think they are all pretty important and worth accomplishing. Bring it on 2010!




1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of resolutions. I have 5 and I thought I wouldn't be able to handle it! Good luck though! especially at the gym at 6 am.... yikes!

    ReplyDelete