Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

So it seems like you don't update a blog for a while and suddenly there is too much to write about. So reader be warned! This blog will be mostly photos. A lot happened last month so this is just going to be a quick overview: Bryant and Sawyer got to go to a BYU basketball game up at the energy solutions arena (I still like to call it the delta center...)

We helped my parents decorate their Christmas tree.

We went to the Spanish Fork festival of lights.

We went to Bryants Christmas work party and saw this super cool tree.I made this gingerbread house...
We went up to Temple Square to see the lights....And ate at the Garden on top of the Joseph Smith building.

We drove up to Idaho to watch his Brother Jacob graduate from BYU-I, and Sally got to walk too! (She will be graduating this spring.)And we drove through heavy fog almost the whole way home.


The week of Christmas, Bryant went down with his parents and his sister Chantel to Las Vegas to watch the BYU vs Oregon game. (Unfortunately I had to work so I wasn't able to go.)
They had lots of fun, dispite that fact that it was freezing!We had our last Sunday with our first primary class. They were a great group of kids and we are really going to miss them (especially since they are really our only friends in the ward.)
And I think they are all going to really miss Bryant, especially the girls :)

Our New Years was great! We went over to my parents friends house for dinner and games and lots of rock band.

2009 was the best year ever! It was the year I was married to the greatest husband in the whole world!
I am so excited for 2010! I'm looking foreward to a great semester in school, I love my job, I can't wait to celebrate our 1 year anniversary, and I have some fun things planned for the summer. Hello 2010, come right in!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like such a fun Christmas! I miss the lights at Temple Square!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great recap of the last little while! Fun pictures! I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete