Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I put my new shoes on....

And suddenly everything is right.

So last week was so crazy that I forgot to write and post pics from our trip home from Mt. Shasta. I didn't even think about it until last night when I was taking some pics of pumpkins and realized I had all these cool pictures from the last couple days of our trip. So here goes...

On our last day of being in Mt. Shasta, Bryant and I went to eat lunch at the Billy Goats Tavern. They have really awesome food there and the ceiling is my favorite part.

On our way back home, we decided to stop at McCloud falls and take a little hike.
This was at the "Lower falls".
I'm convinced that I have to move here someday. It's just too beauiful.
This is the "Upper Falls." and I think this is a really cool picture of Bryant... :)

After the amazing hike, we continued on our way. And out of the miles and miles of nothing.... along comes a shoe tree!
Yup.. A shoe tree. Pretty much the grooviest tree I have ever seen!
I'm not going to lie though... It smelled really bad of stinky feet. Bleh.

So we then continued on our journey through the wasteland that is Nevada, arriving at home, tired but alive, and all the better because we had seen the shoe tree...

4 comments:

  1. haha that's so funny that the tree smelt bad.. cool pictures. It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke that comment made me happy, I thought I was the only one who disliked twilight... and yes, vampires should be scary. not sparkly. have you seen Nosferatu? It's an old silent film from the 1920's about a vampire... we should watch it when I live in Utah again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet. I wanna read that book. When I get back to Utah we are going to watch sweet old silent films...ok? cause taylor doesn't like them.. "I don't like reading..." come on Taylor... it's like one sentance every 2 minutes sheesh... have you seen The Unknown?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is SOO good. it's about a Gypsy circus.. We will have to watch it together.. and I think Taylor would like that, he alywas complains that I don't hang out with people... whil he is playing halo haha too bad I live accross the country!!

    ReplyDelete