Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well i've never been to Oregon...

Until Now! I have officially been to Oregon! So I woke up this morning so excited because I have never been to Oregon and I'm always excited to go to a new place. Our first stop: Kaleidoscope Pizza! Bryant always talks about this place as being the best.
You can't read it, but my shirt says "Kaleidoscope pizzeria and pub" on it. Bryant's parents gave it to me for a birthday present and I love it because it's tie-dye.

So the pizzeria was a lot cooler than I was expecting. You walk in and it's tie-dye, lava lamps and grateful dead posters everywhere.

And as for being the best pizza ever??? I would have to say it's definitely up there in my list. It was amazing! We ordered the Protein shooter, which was pepperoni, Canadian bacon, sausage and bell peppers. Amazing! And the slices were so big that we both could only get through 1 slice!
We ordered the largest pizza they had so we could bring some back.

After lunch, we headed over to the mall because I wanted to buy something without tax! :) I found a really cool store with cheap records so I bought a few.

We had to get some gas and as soon as we pulled up to a pump, a guy came running out and asked us how much gas we would like. Apparently, every gas station in Oregon has to have a guy come out and pump your gas. I thought this was really funny and I even snuck a picture of the guy filling up the car in front of us.
After that we drove around a bit but the weather was starting to get rainy and it was getting dark so we headed on home. It was a short trip but super exciting! The next time we come to Mt. Shasta, we are going to try to come up really early so we can spend the entire day there, maybe even drive up to Portland for a couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. haha that's so awesome you got a picture of the guy filling the car up. That is something I would have done. That pizza place sounds awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah I thought about asking him if i could take his picture but then I thought that was a little weird, so I just used sneak attack photography and got it paparazzi style.

    ReplyDelete