Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Random Thoughts

Once again, both kiddos are napping and I'm waiting for Bryant to get home. 
We have a neighborhood party that we are going to in about 45 minutes so I hope he's off soon.

Anyways, I'm just taking this opportunity to get some more random thoughts down.

1). Post-partum hair is the pits. With Savannah, my hair started to fall out about 6 months after I had her, and I stopped nursing her. This time, we are 2 months in and I'm still nursing, but it's already falling out. It's so sad. wah waaaah....



2) Speaking of post-pregnancy, did I mention that I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight by 9 weeks? Well If I did, I'm sorry to repeat it, but I'm pretty darn proud. Granted, it's only pre-Deagan weight and not pre-savannah weight, but I'll take it.

3) Low-blood-sugar Savannah is almost as bad as low-blood-sugar Brooke. On our way to get lunch today, Savannah started to whine and told me that she just needed a taco and french fries or else she was going to cry. Looks like she gets hangry (hungry/angry) just like her mama.



4) I've got about 3 or 4 DIY projects I want to do. Hopefully I can get around to gathering the supplies I need for them soon so I can post the finished products on here!

5) I'm the least patient person I know. I've called the doctor 3 times since noon (it's now 6:00) and each time, they put me on hold for 10 minutes, then said they would call me back. The last nurse didn't even ask for my name or phone number before she hung up.

6) Every time I want to see a movie, Bryant always says it looks stupid or "too artsy". And then every single time, he ends up completely loving it. You're welcome hun. ;-)

Well, DJ is awake, so that's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment