Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Of Birthdays and Lamps


On Sunday, we celebrated my grandma's birthday, and at the same time, we celebrated every girl in the family's birthday!
 


Savannah got a book and a dress, she loves them both!

(Deagan's bowtie is from HERE just in case you were wondering...)


Some of the great-grandkids!

Remember a couple of posts ago when I was saying that I desperately needed a new lamp for my nightstand?

Well, my thoughtful grandma got me one for my birthday!

 And it goes perfectly with my nightstand! 

She also got me a beautiful leather journal, that I took some time to sit out on the deck the other night and just wrote and wrote and wrote in it. Until a silly little toddler came out on the deck half-naked and asked if she could sit with me :-)

It's always fun getting together and celebrating with family. If you've ever met my grandma, then you know how special and loving she is. Happy birthday Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment