Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 7 of 30 Things

Day 7: What is your dream job and why?

I LOVE this question! Because I always fantasize about my dream job.

My dream job is to be on the travel channel. I always watch Rick Steves and I think to myself "Geeze! He's got the best job in the world! He travels everywhere, knows all this history, and gets to eat great food! I could do that! I'm great at traveling, history and eating!"

I want his job so badly.

So Rick Steves, if you ever want to retire and need a replacement, I'm your girl!

Mt Shasta, California November 2008


The Moulin Rouge, Monmartre France, 2006 (got to watch a show there, so fun!)
Zions National Park, July 2012

Freemont Indian reserve, Utah, March 2012

London airport 2006. I was out cold. Those bags weren't even mine...


But I guess being a stay at home Mom to the sweetest little girl is pretty dreamy too :-)



(But, Samantha Brown, if you need someone to do another Disney World special for the travel channel, give me a call...)

No comments:

Post a Comment