Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Busy

Sorry for the lack of posts, but not much has been going on lately. I've mostly just been going into work a couple times a week, then being home and doing the mommy thing.

Recently, I've felt like my apartment has gotten a little out of control. As I was reading this blog, the other day, she did a vlog where she explained how she cleans her home in zones. She basically divides her house into sections, then each day of the week is assigned to that section to clean. So I sat down with a pen and paper, and did that for my apartment. Even though it's fairly easy to clean in a couple of hours, Savannah is now only taking 15-30 minute naps, which only leaves time to pick-up, not deep clean. So far, it's been working and I've felt a little less stressed about my messy apartment.

Two things make me feel stressed and anxious around here:

The poor lighting and clutter.

It's crazy how much better I feel when I open the blinds to get sunlight down here and when I have a clean floor.

Yesterday, Bryant had the day off, and graciously took care of Savannah for most of the day so I could get some time to recharge. I took a chair out on my walkway, and parked it under some trees and watched the overcast sky move across the valley and listened to the thunder.





It was beautiful and peaceful. It was just what I needed.
Hopefully I'll have more time and more interesting things to write about soon.

Only 2 more days until the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment