Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My little dove is 3 months old!

Savy will be 3 months old on Saturday!
Where has the time gone?!?!




I figured I'd do a little update, since she's growing and changing and learning so fast, I don't want to forget a second of it!

She has become such an active little thing! Seriously, the only time she sits still is when she's asleep. In fact, she's kicking me in the arm right now with a giant smile on her face. She's mastered how to hold her head up and even though she can't sit up on her own yet, she hates laying down. If you hold her in a slightly reclining position, or if she's in her swing or car seat, she tries to sit up! She pulls her head and shoulders up to try and see everything. 


She's not a huge fan of tummy time, she kicks and pushes with her arms, and it frustrates her that she's not going anywhere. We do have some cards with black and white patterns that we will stick in front of her while she's on her tummy, and she loves those, and they keep her attention for a while. 

She's gone from sucking her thumb, to chewing on her hand, and she tries to fit the whole thing in her mouth. She will be sitting there and suddenly I hear her choking and coughing so I go running to help her, then I see that she's gagging herself with her fingers. Silly kid.
We are thinking her eyes will stay blue, they have lightened up a lot and are a really pretty shade of blue, I love it! And we think she will have dark hair, If she ever grows it. She has a massive bald spot on the back of her head from rubbing it. I think it's cute.


She's also starting to figure out how to grab things. I've had to pry handfuls of my hair from her fingers, and anytime she has a dress on, she's pulling it up into her mouth. My favorite thing about this is the fact that she's discovered her toes, and grabs them every now and then.

She's a lot more talkative. She babbles and growls and coos. And she's figuring out how to copy sounds you make. I love hearing her talk to no one in particular when she wakes up from her naps.

She growing so much, I cant believe it! I love being with her at every milestone.


No comments:

Post a Comment