Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A conversation

A typical conversation between Bryant and I before bed:

Me: If you could be any of the X-Men, who would you be?

Bryant: I don't know. Maybe nightcrawler...

Me: Yeah, he's pretty cool.

Bryant: What do you think would win? The unstoppable force, or the immovable object?

Me: Who are they? Are they superheros?

Bryant: No, just an unstoppable force and an immovable object...

Me: I think I'd want Charles Xavier's powers too...

Bryant: so what would win?

Me: But I'd be to nervous to find out what everyone thinks of me...

Bryant: You didn't answer my question.

Me: what question?

Bryant: Unstoppable force VS immovable object

Me: well, they would just cancel each other out wouldn't they?

Bryant: There would be no way to test it.

Me: I always thought Jubilee's powers were lame.

Bryant: You're a nerd. I'm going to sleep.

Me: You're a space cadet sometimes...

Bryant: Well you're a nerd all the time. I love you, good night.

Me: I love you too.

Bryant: (after he rolls over and thinks for a bit) You're right though, Jubilee's powers are lame...




I love this crazy kid.
Also, I don't know if I've announced this yet or not, but I'm going to see this guy in concert in Vegas in October!



And yes, I convinced Bryant to come too!
I'm currently on the lookout for a pirate or parrot costume for Savannh (don't worry, she won't be coming to the concert, but she will probably come to the street party with us).

Did you know I used to play the steel drums?
Bet you didn't.
How cool am I?

Also, I've met the guy to invented the steel drums.
Now I'm super cool...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I love you too. And I'm glad Logan and I aren't the only ones that have geeked out conversations like that while falling asleep. Sheesh, we have great husbands :)

    ReplyDelete