Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Fathers Day

I know this post is late, But Bryant has been working from 9am till 9pm everyday (no, I'm not joking) and so I've been holding down the fort here at home, making sure Savannah doesn't choke on her hand, which she's recently discovered that she can fit in her mouth...

Anyways, we had a great Father's day, despite the random rain storm we got. We spent the day visiting my Grandpa Bushell, then heading over to my grandma and grandpa Peacock's for dinner.

It was Bryant's first Father's day and I had all this stuff planned, like making him breakfast in bed, and surprising him with cheesecake (his favorite dessert). Unfortunately, I slept in way late and didn't get any of that done. But Bryant seemed to enjoy his first father's day anyway.

He has been such an amazing Dad to Savannah. He works so hard to provide for the both of us and I'm so grateful to him for that because it allows me to stay home with Savy more. And not only does he work hard at his job, but he works hard at being a good husband and a good father. He always makes sure that we are happy and he takes over the parenting without any hesitation when he knows I need a break, even when he's bone tired himself. Savannah and I are so lucky to have him.

Also, Happy father's day to my father-in-law Ed. You are the reason why Bryant is such a wonderful Dad. He looks up you and tries to be the kind of Dad that you are. And thank you for being a wonderful Grandpa. I feel bad that Savy doesn't get to see you that often. We can't wait to see you next week!


And finally, Happy Fathers day to my Dad! You are my walking encyclopedia, my personal comedy club, my advice columnist, my spur-of-the-moment baby sitter, and one of my best friends. Savannah is a lucky duck to have you as a grandpa. I love you Dad. Happy (late) father's day!




No comments:

Post a Comment