Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

This baby takes after his/her mama

Have you ever thought about what you would choose to eat if you knew it would be your last meal? I'm pretty sure I know what I would want.

Enchiladas with sour cream and cottage cheese
Made the way my mom and grandma make them, stacked like pancakes.

It's probably my all time favorite dinner ever.
Soooooo Good!

I've always really loved Mexican food. Tonight, there was nothing in the fridge, not like I really wanted to cook anyways since I was feeling under the weather this morning (had to leave work early, I almost passed out!).

Plus, Bryant and I haven't really been on a date in a while.
We usually sit and argue who decides where we get to go. But tonight Bryant suggested we go to a Mexican restaurant called Maria Bonita's. We had been once before with my family but it's been a while since we've been back.

I had forgotten how GOOD the food was!
This was our appetizer and it was so big that we decided next time we will just get this and split it as our whole meal! We actually got this on a misunderstanding. We thought this was the nachos, but it's actually a really thin tortilla that's been fried and crisped on bottom, then chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, avocados, and other yummy stuff on top. This was actually our favorite part of the whole meal.,

We both got enchiladas. They were really good too, not as good as my mom's or grandmas, but really good.


The place was pretty packed when we got there seeing as it was after priesthood session, but by the time we got our food it had kind of cleared out, we were actually some of the last people to leave for the night.


The lady who waited on us was hilariously adorable. She was a bit hard to understand but I thought it was so funny when she came to take our order. She looked at me and said "oh hello princess!" and shook my hand. And she called Bryant "champion".


We will definitely be going back more often.

In other news, I'm 14 weeks along!

(check out my Halloween decoration in the window! Woo!)


I've definitely been feeling better, every once in a while I'll be a bit sick first thing in the morning, but I found that the trick is to eat late at night and eat first thing in the morning before I do anything else. This morning though, I was really sick but it was a combination of a migraine, lightheaded/dizziness and nausea, (which was most likely from the migraine)

Weird.

Anyways I'm finally and officially in my 2nd trimester!
I can't wait for our next appointment in a couple of weeks.
It will probably just be blood work and stuff, but it will be nice to know everything is going great.

I'm pretty sure this baby already likes Mexican food as much as me...

No comments:

Post a Comment