Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Par-tay!

So here in Utah, basically no one does anything on Sundays.
Halloween is on Sunday.
Utah+Sunday Halloween= everyone celebrating on Saturday.
And guess who has to work all day Saturday?
Yup, Me.

I was kind of really bummed because I love going out all dressed up and going to a good Halloween party but I have to work both tonight and tomorrow night which meant that on the rare occasion that I was actually invited to something, I couldn't go (YOU try to find someone to cover on a Friday or Saturday night, it's impossible)

Thankfully, my cousin and his wife were throwing a Halloween party for their kids last night (Thursday) since they didn't have school today and they turned it into a family party! I was on call at work so I was worried they would call me in, but as luck would have it, they didn't need me. So we headed off to the party!


Bryant playing with baby River. He's going to be such a good dad!


What A chub! I love it!


We had fun with baby Jackson too! Check out all that hair!

Outside they set up tables for the kids to carve pumpkins and had hot chocolate and Hocus Pocus playing on a projector.

I only stayed outside for a bit because it was really chilly.


Bryant wearing my little sisters witches hat.

I stayed inside where all the food was, which was a mistake. I had a bowl of potato cheese soup, a bowl of taco soup, a couple cookies and cupcakes, and fried turkey. Oh boy, I should have known better! Being pregnant has contradicting symptoms: your hungry ALL THE TIME so I eat like a cow, but then you get heartburn, man oh man did I have heartburn! It kept me up most of the night, then when It went away, the leg cramps started. Geeze louise, you just can't win can ya?

My mom hanging out with River. She's super excited to be a grandma in a few months!!!

It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad we got to go to at least one Halloween party. I get to wear my costume at work tomorrow, which will be fun, (I'm going to be a cop and Bryant is going to be a robber! But being pregnant, I should probably carry around doughnuts to justify the "fat cop" thing haha!) And we are trying to make plans to go out with a couple we know that we have hung out with a few times before. Last Halloween we went to dinner with them so I think thats what we will go again this year, seeing as they are alright with going out on Sunday haha!

(my cousin as a mummy)

Happy Halloween everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment