Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Logan and Miranda

Meet Logan and Miranda...
The happy newlywed couple!
Miranda was my roommate for about a year when I lived in Provo and I've never seen a more perfect match! I'm so happy for them! And their reception was beautiful!

My handsome hubby


This is kind of a dark photo (iphone camera) but I was trying to get them with the cake, which was so pretty and yummy!

My other old roommate Sarah!


Getting ready for the bouquet toss!



She overthrew the bouquet, she has quite the arm!



She she got a do-over... :)



There was a chocolate fountain, and Sarah, Being the adorable person that she is, brought her own marshmallow peeps to dip into it.



Darci and Jason!



I think I love weddings more now that I'm married because it makes me reminisce about my own wedding day and all those happy and excited and love-filled memories and feelings come flooding back. I love Bryant and I am so happy for Miranda and Logan! (and the fact that we now have another set of married couple friends! wahoo!!!)

Oh and in case you can't tell, I'm now a red-head. Bryant took me to see a late showing of how to train your dragon (which was super good actually!) and I mentioned afterwords how I was thinking of dying my hair again, so at 11:30 and night, we ran into the store and bought hair dye.

The official name of the color was something like "light brown with a hint of red" but, as I should have learned years ago, the box lies, and my hair came out dark red. But it's ok, I love it! (except for the few parts I missed, but give me a break, it was after 2 in the morning when It was done and I did it myself...)

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so awesome! I was going to ask if you dyed it.. but you answered my question already! It looks so good! I always dye my hair at inconvenient times... one time I tried to dye my hair during lunch period in highs chool. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you look so gorgeous as a redhead!
    You and your hubby always look so cute together...
    Have an awesome day!
    Ana

    ReplyDelete