Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

House! Cure me!

Ug, I'm always sick.
I mean ALWAYS sick.

Two weeks ago, I had a completely stuffed up head. My nose was plugged, my ears wouldn't pop, my head felt like it weighed 50 Lbs.

Then I felt good for a week.
1 week

Then this last Tuesday night, I got the chills, and a slight sting in my throat. The next morning, my throat is killing me, my chills are worse and I have aches in my back that won't let me get into a comfortable position to sleep, and when I finally do get to sleep, the nausea hits me at about 7 am.

Despite the excessive amounts of nyquil, I haven't been able to stay asleep for longer than a couple of hours.

Last semester, I was sick continuously for a month but with changing symptoms, meaning that when one thing was getting better, something else got worse.
This is getting ridiculous,

Not to mention, I'm the most bored person in the world! I was excited that I had to force myself outside to go take a geography test. I even stopped at work on the way home to grab my paycheck.

So what have I done with myself while I've been stuck at home all week?
Well since season 3 of Dexter is not available on Netflix yet, I've been watching insane amounts of House.

I bet he could figure out whats wrong with me!
Do you think House makes house calls?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are always sick! I get sick a lot too... Thank goodness for Netflix huh?

    ReplyDelete