Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little things that make me happy...

Here is just a list of little things that have made me happy or excited these last few days...

1) The sun is finally out to play!

2) Because the sun is out, I was able to get Bryant out of bed today on his day off to take me to school on the motorcycle.

3) My old roommate Miranda is getting married to Logan on Saturday!!!!Haha isn't this just the best picture ever? And yes, that's really their faces.

4) We now have skype so we can video-chat with Bryant's parents in California and his brother and his wife in Idaho!

5) Speaking of my sister-in-law, she should be having a baby literally any second now and I'm going to be an aunt for the first time!

6) I'm going to a relief society dinner thing tonight, It will be the 2nd relief society activity I've been to since we moved here 10 months ago. I just never know about these things cause i'm in primary all the time. I'm excited because our spouses are invited so Bryant is coming too, and I am eager to start feeling like we are a part of this ward and not just the ward babysitters.

7) I work with some great people and Linda made me a loaf of bread the other day. Yum!

8) School is winding down, and I'm actually excited to get started on my research paper on the Kalahari desert and animal conservation there.

9) My puppy is getting so big, and he went for his first swim the other day! (well, kind of.. he kept sticking his head all the way under the water trying to pick up rocks, he looked like a duck...)

10) the sweet little kiss on the cheek Bryant just gave me :)

1 comment:

  1. That last picture of yo two is sooooo cute! Ah I love it! That wedding invite is tops also.

    ReplyDelete