Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Pattys day!

I love spring break.
I love 60 degree weather.
I love having the day off work.
I love St. Patrick's day

And I love my husband!

So today was the first day of spring break, and besides having a dream about having a paper due and then waking up freaking out for a second, I was the happiest person in the world because I got to sleep in until 11!

I then proceeded to be super lazy and I watched last nights episode of Lost that I missed because I was at work.
Next, Bryant came home and we were both starving, so we went to Chick-fil-a where they had a "lucky day" special where if you buy a meal and bring the receipt back before the 31st of march, you get the same meal for free.

We then went to the mall where Bryant bought me a cute mickey mouse t-shirt (I'm a sucker for all things disney) and then, like every time we go to the mall, we had to go to gamestop to look at video games for Bryant. Usually, I get super bored in there, but Bryant goes to all my favorite stores so I try to be a good sport about it. But THIS time....

I bought a video game for myself!!!

Yup!You heard me.

When I was a kid, we had a Sega FOREVER! We had a Sega clear until a few years ago when we finally upgraded to a play station 2. And believe it or not, I LOVED playing Sega games. My favorites? Sonic spinball, and Ecco.

So as I was being bored and wandering around, what did I happen to find?
40 classic sega games all on one disk for the xbox 360!

And who has an xbox 360? BRYANT!!!

And whats the best part??? Sonic spinball AND Ecco are both on there!
once we got home, I threw it in and Bryant and I played Sonic for over an hour. He looked at me and said "your going to blog about this aren't you?" You bet your buttons I did! haha!



Bryant also bought me the new disney Princess and the Frog movie today, and we just finished watching it. We probably really shouldn't have spent all that money, but cuddling up next to the best husband in the whole world watching a super cute movie is totally worth it. Even if he did pinch me when I was wearing green...

1 comment:

  1. I hate gamestop... hate it hate it HATE IT. My feet instantly hurt when I go in there. I can walk around the mall for hours and hours and as soon as I get into gamestop my feet start hurting.. hahaha I'm terrible! Taylor thought about getting that 40 sega game disc but we already have all the roms!

    ReplyDelete