Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 13 of 30 Things

Day 13, Describe 5 weaknesses you have.

1.) I am a procrastinator. I wait until the very last second to do anything. Whether its the last pair of clean skivvies before I do the laundry, the last clean bowl before I do the dishes, sleeping in until the very last possible second, or starting a paper 3 hours before it's due. 

2.) I overreact to things and blow them WAY out of proportion. If something comes up that's even remotely stressful, I panic and think it's the worst thing ever. What? Payday isn't for another 3 days? But how will we ever survive?!?

3.) I can be highly critical of people. This is probably my worst weakness. I HATE how critical I can be sometimes. I think it's mostly jealousy. If I see someone who seems happier, prettier, more successful than I am, I instantly start imagining all these faults about them that they don't really have. I REALLY need to work at not being so awful. Mostly, I just need to be more appreciative of my own talents and life. (I promise, I am usually a very nice person. This is just something that happens on the rare occasion!!!)

4.) I have too much self-doubt. This one kind of goes along with #3. My opinion of myself was so much worse a few years ago. Being with Bryant has helped me begin to overcome this. He is just the right person to give you a pep-talk when you need it. I've learned so much about myself and my strengths and talents because of him.

5.) I'm quick to anger. If something irritates or bothers me, I escalate things internally until I have convinced myself that it's worth being angry about. This goes along with #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment