Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

30 Day Challenge

So I have decided to do this 30 day challenge I found on Pinterest.
I actually decided to do it starting the first of September, but I was missing several days, then I got behind and just never bothered to catch up. So I decided that it's a new month and so I'd start the challenge anew.

I'm not sure how I want to do this. I may do just one photo a day, maybe several photos for one day, maybe several days worth of photos in one post. I'm not sure, I guess I'll just do whatever I feel like doing. I'll try to post often, but you know with a baby, school, work, my blogging has kind of taken a back seat. Anyways, here is the challenge:



So here is Day One: A Self-Portrait:

Bryant took this of me earlier as I was leaving my bedroom and getting ready to go out on a little family date-night. I usually hate pictures of myself (if you haven't noticed, I rarely have a photo of myself on this blog) but I actually really liked this one.

I don't have a fancy camera, and I have not figured out how to use my editing program on my Mac, so I'll just have to make due with my iphone camera (I know some of my friends out there who pride themselves on their photography skills are just writhing in disgust right now. You know who you are!) But I'm not doing this challenge to show off any photography skills, because honestly, I have none. I'm just trying to document a glimpse of my life (you know, for posterity's sake), using a medium other than writing.

And away we go!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you stick to it! I gave up halfway through. And who cares about having a fancy camera or an editing program! Also, you hair is so long and pretty!
    P.S. What is day 20? I couldn't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janeal! I think Bokeh is a type of photo style thats blurry or something like that. I'll have to google it to make sure!

    ReplyDelete